Highline Community College’s Information Systems Project Coordinator program prepares you for an entry-level position as a supervisory/project manager in the I.T. field. Project Coordinators provide day-to-day administration of projects and ensure that the service or products are delivered in a timely, cost-effective and qualitative manner. You should currently be working in or have supervisory/managerial skills gained in a commercial environment. The program will equip you with the tools and skills required in becoming a proficient Project Coordinator of I.T. projects.
There are six specialization tracks within the Information Systems Project Coordinator Associate of Applied Science degree:
- Computer Forensics Specialization, AAS
- Database Design/Development Specialization, AAS
- E-commerce Specialization, AAS
- Networking Specialization, AAS
- Software Development Specialization, AAS